Key West FRINGE - Seminar
Feb. 22-24, March 1-3 & 7-10 at 8pm
Kelly's Upstairs, 301 Whitehead St.
Pre-Show Dinner at 6:30pm: $30
Dinner & Show: $60
MARCH 8, 9 & 10 ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.
A Key West FRINGE coup! In the first post-Broadway production of this hit by Broadway veteran and creator of the TV show SMASH...
SEMINAR is a sharply humorous, captivating play where four young and ambitious writers explore their mettle in a high-priced seminar led by a jaded novelist/editor with almost telepathic hyper-critical skills and no diplomacy. The play examines whether the young writers have the courage to succeed, and whether the seminar leader has the ability or desire to tease out their talents or will simply crush their dreams.
FRINGE “SEMINAR” MENU
- Classic Waldorf Salad with walnuts, celery, apple and red grapes
- Vichyssoise: thick potato and leek soup
- Delmonico Steak with creamed spinach and baked potato
- Zuppa di Pesce: Fresh seafood in a tomato-shellfish broth over angel hair pasta
- New York Cheesecake with graham cracker crust and fresh berries